Articles by Dr. Hayes
- Health Disparities Research Agenda Phase I
- STEMflorida STEM Index a compendium of the status of the state vis a vis STEM education and specific recommendations. See website below
- A Qualitative Case Study of Cultural Competency Among Educators in Florida (Hayes, 2010)
- http://www.stemflorida.net – a collaborative initiative established to ensure market-relevant STEM leadership for the state of Florida
- <www.brownsvilleprep.com a Tallahasse-base educational program for students and their families interested a unique educational model
- www.collegeboard.org a full range of training and services for educators and information for students and parents
- www.NAMIFlorida.com provides free information and training for families who have a child or children with emotional problems
- www.PewHispanicResearchCenter.org for the latest white papers, resource lists and other areas of interest in the world of education-elementary, secondary, and post-secondary. They also provide much needed information on demographics, policies and research in a variety of areas. Grant opportunities, etc.
- www.EDWEEK.com Another source for a variety of white papers, research, grant opportunities, etc.
- www.newshispanicoutlook.com provides interesting articles and other information with a focus on Hispanics and higher education issues.
- USChinaEducation@yahoo.com for information and arrangements for educationally focused trips to China sponsored by a partnership between US and Chinese educators.
- www.ed.gov for all the information you could want on federal education policies, grants, etc.